So you probably want to know a bit about KBessey if you’re on this page. Well, I can tell you this much:
- She has a husband and daughter.
- She was one of the founding members of Red Zone Fandom but when the Magic TCG section fell apart, so did her contributions.
- She feels kind of bad about that.
- She doesn’t do online roleplaying much anymore but when she does it’s at the Fantasy Artists, Role Players, and Writers Guild.
- Interesting note: FARPWG is run and owned by her father.
- She draws the on-again off-again webcomic Science Fox, which is basically a group of terrible, amazing puns delivered by stylized Sharpie-drawn foxes.
- She is a super nerd.
- No but really, super nerd.
- She knows the joke about writing about oneself in the third person in a bio is cliche, but here she is, making it anyhow.